Invisalign is an alignment system that uses a series of see-through aligners to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Hungry? That’s fine! Remove your Invisalign aligners to eat or drink anytime you like.
- Essentially invisible, it’s most likely that no one will even notice your Invisalign aligner.
- It’s easy to regularly brush and floss by simply removing your Invisalign aligners, keeping your teeth and gums healthy.
- On occasion, it’s fine to take out your aligners to enjoy a special night out.
- Don’t hide your smile! Since Invisalign aligners are clear, you can show off your pearly whites even while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
Virtually invisible, the Invisalign system helps straighten your teeth so you can have the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign uses advanced 3-D imaging technology to allow you to visualize your complete treatment plan, from the position of your teeth before treatment to the final, straightened position.
Clear aligners will be custom-designed specifically for your teeth to move them gradually into position. You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks before replacing it with the next in the series until your teeth reach their final position. Your doctor will determine your Invisalign treatment time based on your unique needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are transparent; no one has to know you’re wearing braces! Invisalign seamlessly fits into your lifestyle and the way you interact with others on a day-to-day basis. You can even remove your aligners to eat and drink what you want during treatment. Also, simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. No unwieldy brushing or flossing equipment required! Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign is metal-free and doesn’t use irritating brackets or wires. You’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign makes it possible for you to view the virtual results of your treatment plan before starting: see how you will look with straight teeth before completing treatment.
Is Invisalign widely used?
Over 1,000,000 people have used Invisalign: more are smiling every day. At your next appointment, Dr. Fisher can answer your questions and get you on your way toward the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Ready to get started? Click here to Make an Appointment!